Friday, December 3, 2010

He sees you when your sleeping.

 Dear Santa,
You should be receiving letters soon from three little ones anxious for your arrival. Although they have had their "naughty" moments (*snicker*) I, as their mommy can vouch that they are very good kids. I know you have never forgotten them though.

But Santa, I do have something I wanted to say.

There is a little girl this year, who you will not be receiving a letter from. She was a very good girl this year. In her short eight days, she didn't make one mistake. She fought very hard for her life and tried her very best to get better just like her mommy asked her. This Christmas, on behalf of Savannah Victoria, I ask that you please do not forget her very best efforts to be "good."

Don't worry Santa,
I know you would and could never forget her!
After all, you see us when were sleeping.

Thank you,

Mommy & Savannah Fraser

C/O: Redding Cemetery
Cute little giraffe under the Pink Crepe Myrtle tree.
{You'll see the signs.}



4 comments:

Cally said...

Aww! So sweet! I never thought to write a letter to Santa from Serenity! I wish Santa could bring my little girl back to me for Christmas! :(

Tiffany said...

:'( that broke my heart. our babies should be with us. this is terrible.

i wanted to tell you that i gave you a blog award. you can check out my last post to see it. pls know that you don't have to play along at all if you don't want. it was just my way of saying how much i appreciate you being with me in this time of sorrow, and being so inspirational to me.

Stacey said...

That is so beautiful ;-)

Fields said...

I think her giraffes are just the sweetest things. I have always loved them but now I have a whole new love for them and will always think of sweet Savannah!